Subscription & documents
Student insurance in Europe for people coming to study in a European Union country> Home > Our insurances > Cap Academy
€ 56
per month

Cap Academy

Insurance for internships and studies in Europe

If you have secured an internship or found a place to study in Europe, you must now purchase a health insurance to cover you in the event of an accident or sudden and unforeseeable illness.

We have created the Cap Academy policy to provide you with a medical cover during your internship or your studies. It covers your medical expenses, with no excess, should you be involved in an accident or suffer an unexpected illness. With AIG Assistance, our partner, you will be fully covered for the duration of your stay in Europe.

The CAP Academy policy can be subscribed by any person living outside the European Union enrolled for studies or holding a work placement agreement in Europe. You can subscribe from 1 to 12 months according to the length of your stay.

Subscription is online (with a few clicks) and you will receive your insurance certificate by email.


  • Repatriation assistance 24/7: real costs
  • All medical and hospitalisation expenses up to €150,000, with no excess
  • Emergency dental care: €600
  • Overseas personal liability: €4,500,000 for physical injury and €450,000 for material damage
  • Theft/loss/destruction of luggage: up to €3,000
  • Baggage delay: €180 if delivered more than 24 hours later
  • Flight delay: €30 per hour over 6 hours, capped at €150


    Our premiums are stated ‘inclusive of VAT, per month and per person’

Stay duration Price
1 month€ 65
2 months€ 120
3 months€ 170
4 months€ 230
5 months€ 275
6 months€ 325
7 months€ 380
8 months€ 430
9 months€ 480
10 months€ 520
11 months€ 565
12 months€ 615

Booking conditions

  • You must be between 18 and 40 years old
  • You must be in good health when you subscribe the policy and you must not have been recently hospitalized due to illness
  • Before this trip, the insured must have his/her usual place of residence outside of Europe
  • The policy can be subscribed for 1 to 12 months and may be renewed once in the host country.
  • You must hold a student visa, a university enrollment or a temporary employment visa~

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept