If you have secured an internship or found a place to study in Europe, you must now purchase a health insurance to cover you in the event of an accident or sudden and unforeseeable illness.
We have created the Cap Academy policy to provide you with a medical cover during your internship or your studies. It covers your medical expenses, with no excess, should you be involved in an accident or suffer an unexpected illness. With AIG Assistance, our partner, you will be fully covered for the duration of your stay in Europe.
The CAP Academy policy can be subscribed by any person living outside the European Union enrolled for studies or holding a work placement agreement in Europe. You can subscribe from 1 to 12 months according to the length of your stay.
Subscription is online (with a few clicks) and you will receive your insurance certificate by email.
- Repatriation assistance 24/7: real costs
- All medical and hospitalisation expenses up to €150,000, with no excess
- Emergency dental care: €600
- Overseas personal liability: €4,500,000 for physical injury and €450,000 for material damage
- Theft/loss/destruction of luggage: up to €3,000
- Baggage delay: €180 if delivered more than 24 hours later
- Flight delay: €30 per hour over 6 hours, capped at €150
|1 month||€ 65|
|2 months||€ 120|
|3 months||€ 170|
|4 months||€ 230|
|5 months||€ 275|
|6 months||€ 325|
|7 months||€ 380|
|8 months||€ 430|
|9 months||€ 480|
|10 months||€ 520|
|11 months||€ 565|
|12 months||€ 615|