> Home > FAQ

I need an insurance certificate, how quickly can I get it?

You receive an insurance certificate by email at the time of subscription, in French and in English.

You do not need to do anything to get it. Once you have made the payment, you receive all the documents.

It’s simple and fast!

This answer only relates to : Cap Student, Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept