You have found a position as an au pair in a host family during your stay. You now need to subscribe to a health insurance that will cover you should a sudden and unforeseeable accident or illness arise.
We have created the CAP Au Pair policy with the American company AIG (World leader in expatriate insurance) so we can offer you the best medical insurance. Your medical expenses and hospitalisation will be refunded from the first Euro and with no excess, with AIG Assistance 24/7, you will benefit from the most complete services during your stay. This au pair insurance covers you everywhere in the world.
Furthermore, if you live in France and accommodate a foreign au pair, be aware that you can also subscribe the insurance for her so she can take advantage of the same benefits, regardless of her country of origin (outside France/Corsica/French overseas departments and territories).
- Repatriation assistance 24/7: Real costs
- Medical expenses and hospitalization with full cover of the real costs, no excess: €1,500,000 maximum
- Emergency dental care: 600 €
- Civil liability insurance: €4,500,000 for physical injury and €450,000 for material damage.
- Insurance for the loss/theft/damage of your luggage: up to €3,000
- Late luggage arrival insurance: €180 if the delivery takes more than 24 hours
- Flight delay insurance: €30 per hour after the first 6 hours, maximum €150
- Refund of the tuition fee should the stay be interrupted
- Refund of the placement fee to the host family in case of a cancellation from the au pair
- Refund of the hotel expenses in case of a transfer to another host family: maximum 7 nights
- Death benefit: €12,500
- Disability benefit €80,000
- The au pair will also be covered in her home country if she goes back for a holiday
- The Au Pair coming from overseas are covered in the European Union
- The French Au Pairs (or European) going overseas are covered all over the world~
|Duration||EHIC fare*||Other Cases*|