What are the Cap Au Pair main exclusions regarding medical expenses?
The insurance covers sudden diseases and accidents.
The following are exclusions from this contract:
- Unstable preexisting conditions and relapse of previously reported diseases
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses, prostheses
- Pregnancy already known before the effective date of the cover and voluntary termination of pregnancy (except if medically necessary)
- Spa treatments, examinations and routine checkups, or preventive tests and treatments, contraception
- Back pain, sciatica, herniated disc, parietal, intervertebral ligament, scrotal inguinal and umbilical white line.
- Nervous or mental illnesses that required a less than 3 consecutive day hospitalization
- Rehabilitation, osteopathy, chiropractic and physical therapy (unless prescribed as a consequence of a covered illness or accident)
- Accident due to the participation to an official sport event
- The consumption of drugs, narcotics and similar substances
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .
Back to the FAQ's table of content