As a company director and employer, you are legally responsible for the safely of your employees. Should one of them have an accident at work, you will be asked for worker’s compensation, no fault on your part will even need to be proven.
Collective agreements require strong additional benefits and your insurance policy does not cover this kind of expenses.
An employee who is well insured when away on business all over the world is a valued collaborator.
Cap Business Trip covers 100% of medical expenses and assistance. These are strong accident benefits.
It involves no management on the company’s part and the cover is valid for all the employees, even an intern, even on a workshop, even in France.
- Refund of the fees associated with the cancellation or changes to the assignment, up to €5,000
- Assistance and insurance 24 hours a day 7 days a week, for all your business trips anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses and instant care in case of hospitalisation.
- Emergency medical transportation and repatriation to the country of residence
- Repatriation for safety reason in case of political or social unrest, terrorist attacks or natural disasters
- Accidental death and disability benefit up to €100,000 or €200,000 (depending on the chosen option)
- Kidnapping and hostage holding: refund of the kidnapped insured person’s wages up to €250,000
- Luggage insurance on case of loss, theft or damage up to €5,000
- Loss or theft of bank/credit cards and identification documents up to €3,000
- Compensation in case of a plane late arrival: up to €300
- Civil liability: €7,500,000 ~