> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

A family member has passed away or been hospitalized, I wish to come back to my home country, what should I do?

If you wish to come back to your home country due to the death or hospitalization of more than 48 consecutive hours a member of your family (serious condition) we cover a plane ticket for you to return to your home country.

We will also cover a ticket to come back to your host country if you have planned to stay longer than 30 days before the original return provided, or if you must return to the host country for a mandatory exam of your studies.

You must contact the assistance center 24/7. The number is indicated in the general conditions of your contract and also in your assistance card.You must provide the following information:

  • Your policy number, indicated in your insurance certificate
  • The place you are
  • A telephone number
  • The assistance you need

 In order to cover the expenses incurred, prior approval of the assistance center is required.

Are considered close members of the family:

Your couple, your parents, your grandparents, your children, your brothers and your sisters.


This answer only relates to : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept