Covid-19 - What is covered by your policy?
What is covered :
- Cancellation due to infection by Covid-19 before departure upon medical proof (positive test results mandatory), only if the cancellation option is subscribed.
- Cancellation if a family member is hospitalized or deceased due to Covid-19, only if the cancellation option is subscribed.
- Cancellation due to medical quarantine before departure upon medical proof (positive test results mandatory), only if the cancellation option is subscribed.
- Medical and hospitalization costs if you are infected with Covid-19 at destination and medical repatriation if recommended by the medical assistance.
- Extension of stay on-site if you are ill due to Covid-19 at destination.
- Early return if a family member in your home country is hospitalized or deceased due to Covid-19.
- Trip interruption expenses due to infection of Covid-19 within the terms of the policy.
What is not covered :
- The cost of the mandatory PCR test in order to get to your holiday destination
- Cancellation due to lockdowns requested by my government, authorities, or without medical justifications.
- Cancellation due to closed borders/airports at the departure and destination.
- Cancellation because a quarantine is imposed at destination.
- Cancellation because my destination is impacted by Covid-19 and I am afraid to get infected or be imposed a quarantine.
- Cancellation due to a Covid-19 quarantine when my test results are negative.
- Quarantine at destination.
- Trip interruption if my destination or holiday location (hotel, resorts…) are on lockdown or a declared state of emergency.
- Medical repatriation because I am blocked at my destination because of a generalized lockdown (closure of borders, airports, lack of transportation…).
The insurance certificate sent to you automatically once you have subscribed mentions the coverage of Covid-19 (in the limits of your contract)
This answer only relates to: Cap Assistance 24/7.