Covid-19 - What is covered by your policy?
What we cover:
- Cancellation in case of infection by Covid19 before travel,
- Cancellation due to quarantine before travel,
- Cancellation for denied access to transportation due to temperature control by local authorities or the transport company.
- Cancellation if you are a contact case declared by the National Insurance and if your travel date falls within your isolation period. On presentation of the required documents (PCR test results + Health Insurance document).
What we do not cover:
- Cancellation due to illness without a medical certificate from the treating medical practitioner.
- Cancellation due to travel restrictions as a direct result from a sanitary event (including a pandemic, even Covid-19), known to the World Health Organization at the time of booking the trip.These may include: lockdown, closed borders/airports and destination, imposed quarantine at destination .
- The refund of all or part of the trip when it has been paid totally or partially by means of a "credit note", " advance" or "voucher".
- Cancellation if you are a contact case without the official documents.
This answer only relates to: Cap Cancellation.