In any case, you will have to make a claim within 48h from the moment of the occurrence of the loss.
In the case of a theft of luggage, you will have to give us:
- The complaint filing (given by the local authorities: police) within the 48h of the theft.
- The nominative bills of your stolen/lost goods (be warned that without the proof of purchased, we won’t be able to reimburse you)
- Your bank account details
- Your plane ticket (or e-ticket or boarding pass) establishing your departure from your home country.
In the case of a loss, deterioration or destruction of your luggage by the airline, you will have to give us:
- Complain form to the airline (statement made to the airline)
- The delivery note (proof that your luggage was delivered to you with a delay)
- Your bank account information
- Your plane tickets
This answer only relates to: Cap Assistance 24/7.