> Home > FAQ > Cap Working Holiday France

I need to see a doctor, how can I get a refund?

If you are ill, you may consult a doctor of your choice and advance the costs and then send us the following documents for your refund:

  • Medical questionnaire filled in by the doctor you have consulted
  • Invoices for expenses incurred (doctor and pharmacy)
  • Copy of your visa whv (only for the first refund request)
  • Your bank details (only for the first refund request)

Medical expenses include consultations, the pharmacy recommended by the doctor, medical examinations as well as any hospitalisation under 24 hours.

You must send your refund requests no later than 15 days after receiving treatment.

For medical expenses under €500:

Please send scanned documents by email to

Keep the original documents, they can be requested

For medical expenses above €500:

Send original documents by mail to:

Chapka Insurance / MAI Medical Administrators International

37 rue Anatole France 92300

Levallois Perret


This answer only concerns : Cap Working Holiday France.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept