Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


If you get sick, you can visit the doctor of your choice, pay the invoice, and send us the following documents to get your refund:

  • Medical questionnaire filled out by the doctor
  • Invoices for the expenses incurred (doctor and pharmacy)
  • Copy of your WHV visa (only for the first refund claim)
  • Your account details (only for the first refund claim)
  • Return tickets (departure from the country of your working holiday visa) 90 days max.
  • Copy of your passport with the stamp from the country you’ve visited

When medical expenses are incurred in your home country: Extension of this guarantee is only valid in France.


Make your claim online here (and keep all original documents) :



This answer only relates to: Cap Working Holiday.