If you get sick, you can visit the doctor of your choice, pay the invoice, and send us the following documents to get your refund:
- Medical questionnaire filled out by the doctor
- Invoices for the expenses incurred (doctor and pharmacy)
- Copy of your WHV visa (only for the first refund claim)
- Your account details (only for the first refund claim)
- Return tickets (departure from the country of your working holiday visa) 90 days max.
- Copy of your passport with the stamp from the country you’ve visited
When medical expenses are incurred in your home country: Extension of this guarantee is only valid in France.
Make your claim online here (and keep all original documents) :
This answer only relates to: Cap Working Holiday.