Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


Our Cap Au Pair insurance contract only covers the au pairs.

If change your activity, please contact us. Our team is available from Monday to Friday from 9h to 19h (Paris timezone) to help you either by phone +33 1 74 85 50 50 or by email.


This answer only relates to: Cap Au Pair.