> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

How do I report a personal accident with the Cap Au Pair?

You have to report the incident within 15 days or as soon as you can.

  • The detailed circumstances of the accident and the names of possible witnesses
  • The first medical report describing the nature of injuries and for an accurate diagnosis, the first medical report certifying that this is an accidental death indicating the precise cause of death
  • The certificate of hospitalization or the certificate of death
  • The legal documents establishing the quality of the beneficiary or beneficiaries, civil status, certificates of inheritance and the name and address of the solicitor in charge of succession.

This answer only relates to : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept