> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

In which countries am I covered by the Cap Au Pair?

Europeans are covered worldwide as an au pair and up to 60 days outside the host country for tourist stays provided that this period does not represent more than one third of the stay.

For the rest of nationalities, au pairs would be covered only in the European Union for this activity.

All the au pairs are covered in their home country for temporary stays up to 30 days max and only for medical expenses.


This answer only relates to : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept