> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

What does the Cap Au Pair overseas liability cover?

If you become liable under the law in force or case law because of injury and damage caused to others (unintentionally) we cover the financial consequences of civil liability.

Bonus: if you cause a property damage to the host family or to the language school (for example oven, tablet,…) you can benefit from a cover up to 500 euros with a deductible of 100 euros.

This answer only relates to : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept