In this specific case, there are two options:
- Insurance for young au pairs: Cap Au Pair
- Insurance for Working Holiday Visa holders: Cap Working Holiday
If you are working as an au pair and are on a Working Holiday Visa, we would recommend you subscribe to our Cap Au Pair policy. Indeed, this policy offers very solid benefits, which are specific and adapted to young au pairs:
- Hotel expenses in case you change host families
- Tuition fees in case you stop your studies
- Refund of the host family application fee in case the young au pair cancels
- Cover if the young au pair accidently hurts the child she/he’s looking after.
For more information on choosing your policy, please do not hesitate to contact one of our consultant on +33 1 74 85 50 50 or by email on email@example.com
This answer only relates to: Cap Au Pair.