Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance

In this specific case, there are two options:

If you are working as an au pair and are on a Working Holiday Visa, we would recommend you subscribe to our Cap Au Pair policy. Indeed, this policy offers very solid benefits, which are specific and adapted to young au pairs:

  • Hotel expenses in case you change host families
  • Tuition fees in case you stop your studies
  • Refund of the host family application fee in case the young au pair cancels
  • Cover if the young au pair accidently hurts the child she/he’s looking after.

For more information on choosing your policy, please do not hesitate to contact one of our consultant on +33 1 74 85 50 50 or by email on info@chapka.com


This answer only relates to: Cap Au Pair.