> Home > FAQ

How to report a personal accident?


Please file a report in writing within 5 days following the accident or as soon as you become aware of it, indicating the following information:


  • The reasons, circumstances, nature as well as the dates and place the accident or death took place
  • The medical certificate including the date of the first medical intervention, a detailed description of the nature of the injury and care given as well as the potential consequences
  • The hospitalisation certificate
  • The death certificate
  • The name and address of the responsible party and if possible witnesses and indicate if an accident report or statement has been drawn up

If you subscribed your insurance before 1 May 2017: 

You must report the incident within five days, online, on indicating your policy number.

Or by post to the following address:

Service Indemnisations
1, promenade de la Bonnette
92633 Gennevilliers cedex
Fax : 01 41 85 85 61
Mail :

If you subscribed your insurance after 1 May 2017: 

You must report the incident online within five days: indicating your policy number.

Or by post to the following address:


Gestion Sinistre

56 rue Laffitte

75009 PARIS


This answer only relates to : Cap Working Holiday, Cap Student, Cap Tempo Expat, Cap Volunteering.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept