I must see a dentist, how can I get reimbursed with Cap Tempo Expat?
Only emergency dental care (examples: tooth devitalization, tooth extraction, filling) is covered by this contract under the emergency dental care benefit with a maximum limit of €600 per year.
You can visit the dentist of your choice and make the payment, then send us the following documents for your refund:
- Medical questionnaire filled out by the visited dentist
- Paid invoices (dentist and pharmacy)
- Drug prescription
- Results of lab tests, if applicable
- Copy of your work visa or any other visa (only at the time of the 1st reimbursement request)
- Bank information for the reimbursement (only at the time of the 1st reimbursement request)
Make your claim online here (and keep all original documents) :
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .
Back to the FAQ's table of content