If you are ill, you can visit the doctor of your choice. You must make the payment, then send us the following documents for the refund:
- Medical questionnaire filled-in by the visited doctor
- Invoices paid for expenses incurred (physician and pharmacy)
- Drug prescription
- Results of examinations, medical reports, if applicable
- Copy of your work visa or any other visa (only at the time of the 1st reimbursement request)
- Bank details for the reimbursement (only at the time of the 1st reimbursement request)
Eligible medical expenses are: consultations, pharmacy recommended by the doctor, lab tests as well as any hospitalization less than 24h00.
Make your claim online here (and keep all original documents) :
This answer only relates to: Cap Tempo Expat.