> Home > FAQ > Cap Tempo Expat

I need to see a doctor, how do I get reimbursed with Cap Tempo Expat?


If you are ill, you can visit the doctor of your choice. You must make the payment, then send us the following documents for the refund:


  • Medical questionnaire filled-in by the visited doctor
  • Invoices paid for expenses incurred (physician and pharmacy)
  • Drug prescription
  • Results of examinations, medical reports, if applicable
  • Copy of your work visa or any other visa (only at the time of the 1st reimbursement request)
  • Bank details for the reimbursement (only at the time of the 1st reimbursement request)

Eligible medical expenses are: consultations, pharmacy recommended by the doctor, lab tests as well as any hospitalization less than 24h00.


Make your claim online here (and keep all original documents) :


This answer only relates to : Cap Tempo Expat.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept