Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


In case of emergency dental care, you can see the dentist of your choice, pay the invoice, and forward us the following documents to get your refund:


  • Medical questionnaire filled out by the dentist
  • Invoices for the expenses incurred (dentist and pharmacy)
  • Copy of your WHV visa (only for the first refund claim)
  • Your account details (only for the first refund claim)


Make your claim online here (and keep all original documents) :



This answer only relates to: Cap Working Holiday.