> Home > FAQ > Cap Adventure

How can I get my refund from Social Security whilst overseas?

If you travel to Europe, please apply for a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) at your CPAM branch before you leave.

This card will allow you benefit form the cover of your medical expenses according to the fees charged by the institution of your travel destination and within the reciprocity agreement between the social security members of the various countries.

In this case, your insurance will intervene as a complement to the CPAM refund.

If you travel outside Europe, the Social Security department will no longer cover your medical expenses. You must absolutely subscribe to an insurance that will cover you in case if an illness or accident.


This answer only concerns : Cap Adventure.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept