> Home > FAQ > Cap Adventure

If I want to travel to other countries, am I covered by the Cap Adventure?

We will cover you as a tourist if you travel to any country within the overage zone chosen at the time of subscription, with no time restriction.

If you wish to travel outside the coverage zone chosen at the time of subscription, please contact us by email so we can adapt the policy to suit your new destination.


This answer only concerns : Cap Adventure.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Come to Europe (Schengen)

By continuing your visit to this web site, you accept the use of cookies. To learn more, click here.Accept