> Home > FAQ > Cap Adventure

Am I covered by the Cap Adventure if I come back to my home country?

If you come back to your home country, you would only benefit from coverage of medical expenses resulting from an accident or disease (not luggage or any of the rest of covers)

1) If you come back temporary (for holidays for example):

You would be covered up to a limit of €15 000, with a deductible of €30 (and as a supplement to the Social Security). Your contract should be valid and the stay in your home country has to last less than 30 consecutive days.

2) If you have been repatriated to your home country after a hospitalization abroad (and the repatriation has been organised by us):

You would be covered up to a limit of €15 000 and for a maximum period of 30 days.

3) If you return to your home country for good (your trip gets shorter than expected):

Your cover ceases on the date on which you return home.


This answer only relates to : Cap Adventure.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept