> Home > FAQ > Cap Adventure

Am I covered as a tenant by the Cap Adventure when I rent an apartment?

The civil liability benefit included in our policy does not cover you for damages caused to the rental property for which you would be held liable as a tenant towards the landlord It is therefore essential to subscribe to a home insurance which covers “rental risks” just like you would do in France.


This answer only relates to : Cap Adventure.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept