Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


This policy is aimed at European travellers (residents of the European Economic Area, Switzerland, Andorra, the Principality of Monaco, DROM, New Caledonia and French Polynesia) aged 1 to 79, travelling overseas for tourism purposes for more than three months.

It is therefore for all types of travellers and more specifically for backpackers, globe-trotters and people on a round the world trip. 

 If you are travelling for more than three months, not as a tourist ?

This answer only relates to: Cap Adventure.