You will get a refund from the insurer if your luggage is :
- lost or damaged by the carrier
- stolen during your trip ( in case of theft, you must report it to the police.)
- due to a deterioration such as fire, flood or collapse.
Theft is not covered in the following situations:
- heft of luggage or personal objects left unsupervised in a public places or stored in a shared area used by various people or in accommodation places
- Theft of any sound and/or image reproduction device and its accessories where it has not been placed in a locked safety deposit box or worn on the person,
- When jewelries are not placed into a locked safe or worn on you
- Theft that are not due by a physical assault or a burglary
- Theft perpetrated in a convertible car, station-wagons or any other vehicle without a car trunk.
The objects designated below are not covered by this benefit:
All prostheses, devices of any kind, bicycles, trailers, value titles, tables, glasses, contact lenses, keys of all kinds, documents recorded on tapes or films as well as professional equipment, mobile phones, sports items, musical instruments, food products, lighters, pens, cigarettes, alcohols, artworks, beauty products and photographic film.
This answer only relates to: Cap Assistance 24/7.