Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance

In case of a road accident, you are covered, as an individual. The insurer will look after your medical expenses and the repatriation assistance expenses.


However, the damages to your vehicle and the damages caused to a third party (examples: you hit a pedestrian, you run into the car in front of you) will not be covered by our policy, which only covers “private life”.


It is therefore very important to subscribe to a car insurance when you purchase or rent a vehicle, just like you would do if you were in your home country.


Remember that in the event of a claim, the insurer will check that your licence authorises you to drive a vehicle of this power and will also ask you to provide the title of ownership or the rental contract. We therefore advise you to check all these points carefully before renting a vehicle!


Be careful:  motorbike accidents are common in Asia... and often serious... and if you wear a helmet (which is compulsory), we would urge you to be very careful, especially if you are not usually a motorbike rider!


This answer only relates to: Cap Assistance 24/7.