Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance

In order to obtain a tourist visa, it is sometimes necessary to present a travel insurance certificate. 

When you take out one of our policies online, we automatically send you this certificate by email! In addition to a French version, you will also receive a copy in English and Spanish. 


Be careful with the dates... 


Some embassies have very specific requirements for certificates. This is the case for China and Algeria, for example. They ask you to provide proof of travel insurance that corresponds exactly to the dates of your visa application. In this case, contact us by email and let us know the dates you wish to travel and the destination to be indicated on your certificate.

If you need an original certificate, we will send it to you by postal service upon request.


This answer only relates to: Cap Group, Travel Protection.