> Home > FAQ

What is the procedure to re-register with Social Security when I return to France?

Generally, you must register with Caisse Primaire d’Assurance Maladie (CPAM) in order to receive a social security card. The procedures vary depending on your situation. We advise that you contact your nearest CPAM branch.

Please note that the process is quite slow and that it can take up to 3 months to be re-registered.

This answer only concerns : Cap Working Holiday, Cap Adventure.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Come to Europe (Schengen)

By continuing your visit to this web site, you accept the use of cookies. To learn more, click here.Accept