> Home > FAQ > Cap Working Holiday

How can I get my refund from Social Security while overseas?

As soon as you go overseas, you are no longer covered by Social Security for your medical expenses.

It is essential that you subscribe to a travel insurance so you are covered if you get sick or have an accident.

This answer only relates to : Cap Working Holiday.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content