Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


If you are a student and you have private health insurance, you will keep your benefits until the end of the calendar year, that is, until December 31. Please note that you also retain your social security benefits for a one-year period. You must be registered with CPAM to continue receiving benefits after December 31.

If you are not a student, you retain your social security benefits for a year for medical expenses incurred in France.

In both case scenarios, beyond those periods, you will not be considered affiliated with Social Security. You will need to re-register with Social Security upon your return. For more information, please refer to the AMELI website.


This answer only relates to: Cap Adventure, Cap Working Holiday.