Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance

Sometimes, to get a visa, some countries will require a travel insurance certificate.

When you subscribe to the Evaneos insurance policy, we automatically send you this certificate by email, no need to ask for it! You will receive a copy in French, English and Spanish.

If you need an original certificate, we can send it to you by post upon your request.

This answer only relates to: Evaneos Insurance.