Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance

This benefit covers you for material or physical damages following an accident, fire, or explosion by the rental’s occupants, up to €2,500,000. 

This benefit also covers the damages to movable and immovable property belonging to the rental’s owner, up to €8,000.

This answer only relates to: TRANQUILOC, Cap Vacation Rental.