Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance

In case of a road accident, you are covered, as an individual. The insurer will look after your medical expenses and the repatriation assistance expenses.

However, the damages to your vehicle and the damages caused to a third party (examples: you hit a pedestrian, you run into the car in front of you) will not be covered by our policy, which only covers “private life”.

Beware that accidents related to the use (as a driver or as a passenger) of scooter/motorbike above 125cm3 won’t be covered, no matter if you have caused or suffered a damage of any kind; also, the use of helmet is compulsory.

It is therefore very important to subscribe to a car insurance when you purchase or rent a vehicle, just like you would do if you were in your home country.


This answer only relates to: Cap Adventure, Cap Student, Cap Working Holiday, Cap Tempo Expat, Cap Volunteering.