Covid-19 - What is covered by your policy?
What is covered :
Medical and hospitalization costs (including PCR tests) if you are infected with Covid-19 at destination and medical repatriation if recommended by the medical assistance.
- Extension of stay on-site if you are ill due to Covid-19 at destination.
- Early return if a family member in your home country is hospitalized or deceased due to Covid-19.
What is not covered :
- Quarantine at destination.
- Medical repatriation because I am blocked at my destination because of a generalized lockdown (closure of borders, airports, lack of transportation…).
- The cost of the mandatory PCR test in order to get to your holiday destination
The insurance certificate sent to you automatically once you have subscribed mentions the coverage of Covid-19 (in the limits of your contract)
This answer only relates to: Cap Working Holiday, Cap Volunteering, Cap Tempo Expat.