> Home > FAQ > Cap Vacation Rental

What is covered by the Civil Liability benefit?

This benefit covers you for material or physical damages following an accident, fire or explosion by the rental’s occupants, up to 1 525 000€. 

This benefit also covers the damages to movable and immovable property belonging to the rental’s owner, up to 2 500€.


This answer only relates to : Cap Vacation Rental.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept