> Home > FAQ > Cap Tempo Expat

Who is the policy intended for?


The Cap Tempo Expat policy is intended for:

    • European travellers (residents of the European Union, Switzerland, New Caledonia and French Polynesia);
    • travellers aged between 1 and 65 who are in good health;
    • people who go abroad for between 3 and 12 months;
    • those who plan to move to another country

Please note: you must take out this policy before you leave or before your status changes.

For example: your Working Holiday visa for which you are already insured with Chapka is converted into a work permit.

If you wish to take out insurance for a minor who will be travelling with you or to cover any other situation, contact our customer service team, who will suggest an appropriate solution.


This answer only relates to : Cap Tempo Expat.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept