Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


You wish to welcome someone for a stay of more than 90 days and he/she does not live within the Schengen space?

You went to the city hall to fill up an accommodation proof and now comes the question of the insurance?

Yes, you can subscribe to our Cap Europa contract without any problem for someone else!

During the online subscription, you will have to indicate: 

  • The first name and the last name of the buyer of the contract in the “subscriber” section.
  • The first name and last name of the person coming, with his date of birth in the “insured” section.

You will then receive the contract and the insurance certificate of the insured person and you will just have to send him/her a copy of the documents!


This answer only relates to: Cap Europa.