Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


To be eligible to Cap Tempo Expat, you must subscribe before your departure and before the beginning of your expatriation.

However, there is only one exception that allows you to subscribe if you are already in your country of expatriation: if you’ve settled down professionally following studies, internship or a working holiday while already insured by Chapka Insurances.

For any other situation, please contact our customer service before subscribing.


This answer only relates to: Cap Tempo Expat.