> Home > FAQ > Cap Working Holiday France

I will be hospitalised for more than 24 hours, what should I do?

If you are hospitalised for more than 24 hours, you must contact as soon as possible (or any other person accompanying you) the assistance platform which can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by telephone at the number provided in the general terms of your contract as well as on the confirmation email that we send you when taking out the insurance.

The assistance center will direct you to the most appropriate hospital for your condition and contact the hospital where you are so that you can benefit from immediate cover without the need for an advance payment.

If you are unconscious when you arrive at the hospital, the person accompanying you must contact the help desk. If you are alone, you must do it as soon as you are ready to inform them of your situation.

This answer only relates to : Cap Working Holiday France.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept