Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


If a family member is hospitalised (for more than 5 days) or has died and you wish to return to your country of origin, you must contact the help desk before incurring any expenses as it is the assistance platform that will take care of your ticket.

You must contact the assistance platform that is reachable 24/24 and 7 days a week at the number indicated on the general terms. Make sure to state the following:

  • Your policy and membership number
  • The place where you are
  • The telephone number where the company can reach you
  • The nature of the support you need

Warning: Only the services which have been the subject of an appeal and prior agreement of the assistance tray and organised in agreement with the platform will be taken over by the insurance company.