> Home > FAQ > Cap Working Holiday France

I need assistance, what should I do ?

You must contact the platform that is reachable 7 days a week, 24 hours a day at the number provided in the general terms in order to obtain its prior agreement before incurring in any expense.

Be sure to communicate the following:

  • Your policy number given on the specific terms of your insurance contract
  • The place where you are
  • The telephone number where the company can reach you
  • The nature of the support you need

Warning: Only will be covered the services which have been the subject of an appeal and prior agreement of the assistance center and organised in agreement with them.

This answer only relates to : Cap Working Holiday France.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept