> Home > FAQ > Cap Working Holiday France

Am I covered for driving a vehicle?

In the event of a road accident, cover is provided for yourself: your medical expenses and repatriation assistance fees will be covered.


  • You are never covered, as a driver or passenger, for accidents occurring on motorcycles of a cylinder volume of more than 125 cc
  • Damages to your vehicle and damages to a third party (e.g., you knocking a pedestrian over, damaging the car in front) will not be covered by our contract which covers "personal life".

It is therefore mandatory to take out car or motorcycle insurance when buying or renting the vehicle.

This answer only relates to : Cap Working Holiday France.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept