> Home > FAQ > Cap Working Holiday France

What is covered by the Cap Working Holiday France civil liability benefit?


The aim is to provide cover in the event you are liable for damages to property (property or bodily harm) caused to a third party (in other words, to someone other than yourself, your family, your co-worker or someone with whom you live or travel) which is part of your personal life.

It must be involuntary on your part, of course!



  • Once you become a tenant in France, you have the obligation to take out a multi-tenant residential contract and cover for Civil Liability is virtually systematically acquired. Our cover therefore, comes second in line.
  • This cover is for incidents arising in your personal life and therefore does not cover your liability as a driver or rental risks!

This answer only relates to : Cap Working Holiday France.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept