What are the exclusions regarding medical expenses?
Cap Working Holiday France in France does not cover:
- Pre-existing and non-consolidated diseases
- Control and routine check-ups (e.g., check up, smear tests, vaccines, contraception)
- Opticians costs
- Orthodontics, dental implants
- Minor complaints: Sunburn, cold sores...
- Doctor visits without having a pathology
- Back pain
- High-risk sports such as aerial sports, motor (all motorised vehicles), mountaineering, scuba diving below 40 metres.
- Accidents occurred when you are on a motorcycle of a cylinder volume of more than 125 cc
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .
Back to the FAQ's table of content