> Home > FAQ > Cap Working Holiday France

Who is the Cap Working Holiday France for?

This insurance is for travellers with a working holiday visa in France


Whose country of residence is Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Mexico, Uruguay, Japan, Taiwan, Chile, Hong Kong, Russia.

The above two criteria are imperative, if you do not meet them, please contact our customer service at or by email so that they may point you towards the adapted contract.

This answer only relates to : Cap Working Holiday France.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept