> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

If I come back early, can I get a refund of the Cap Au Pair unused months ?

The insurance premium is not refundable.

However, if you don’t have had any claim reported, we can reimburse you the months you didn’t spend with the host family.

For this purpose, you have to send us a request along with a copy of your return ticket and a from the entry stamp of your passport.

A 30-euro handling fees applies.

This answer only concerns : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Come to Europe (Schengen)

By continuing your visit to this web site, you accept the use of cookies. To learn more, click here.Accept