> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

How do I report a luggage claim with the Cap Au Pair?

You have to report a loss or damage claim to the airline company and keep the receipt.

In case of theft with breaking and entering, you must file a complaint to the authorities.

Then, send us the following documents:

  • Loss or damage complaint established by the airline company
  • In case of theft with breaking and entering, the complaint receipt to the authorities
  • Invoices of the lost or damaged belongings
  • Boarding pass
  • A copy of the plane ticket

These documents have to be sent within 5 days (2 days in case of theft) by email to the AIG's management center

You have also to send the original documents by post to:

AIG / Service Indemnisation 

2AU Tour CB21 

16 Place de l’Iris 

92040 Paris la défense Cedex

This answer only relates to : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept