> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

I have to go to the doctor's, how do I get a refund with the Cap Au Pair?


If you are sick, you can visit the doctor you choose, you pay and you send us the following documents within 15 days:

  • The medical file completed and signed by the doctor
  • Invoices of the medical expenses incurred
  • Prescriptions
  • Bank account details

Medical expenses include medical visits (general practitioners or consultants), prescriptions/drugs (always with medical prescriptions), examinations and hospitalizations of less than 24 hours.

These documents have to be sent to the AIG's management center:

For further information: what to do in case of an incident?


This answer only relates to : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept