Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance

If you are hospitalized for more than 3 consecutive days and your health does not allow your repatriation, we cover a round-trip ticket and accommodation expenses up to 1500 euros for a relative to travel to your bedside.


This answer only relates to: Cap Academy, Cap Au Pair, Cap Working Holiday France.